OENO One, vine and wine open access journal was founded in 2016, replacing the Journal International des Sciences de la Vigne et du Vin after almost 50 years of existence. It is a peer-reviewed research journal, among the best in the field, and has an exceptional editorial board of highly respected editors and associate editors, covering a broad range of areas in viticulture and oenology. Impact factor 2017-2018 = 0.769 (first year).
OENO One is based on a real-time publishing platform, allowing online submission and tracking of manuscripts for authors and easy-to-use software for associate editors and reviewers. The editorial staff is based in Europe and highly responsive. We believe that, in a digital era, communication between people remains essential. Behind our publishing platform, there is a team of dedicated men and women available at all time.
Aims & Scope
OENO One publishes original research, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications, perspectives and spotlights. The journal focuses on hypothesis-driven research studies suitable for an international audience. Emphasis is put on interdisciplinary studies at the environmental level for vine. Studies using wine consumption interfaces are also considered. Manuscripts are evaluated by qualified reviewers selected by the editors-in-chief and associate editors.
- Vine ecophysiology and climate change impact
- Genetic resources and vine selection
- Vine protection, sustainability and modelling
- Management and innovation of viticultural techniques
- Plant physiology and genomics
- Table grapes, dried grapes, and unfermented grape products
- Technology, processes, oenological products, winemaking
- Microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry, and genomics of yeasts and bacteria
- Chemistry of macromolecules and volatile compounds (polyphenols, aromas, polysaccharides, nitrogen compounds, etc.)
- Analytical methods for grape and wine control
- Wine ageing, stabilisation and storage
- Additives and processing aids
- Sensory analyses, consumer interface
- Distilled beverages from grapes and wines
- Food safety, consumption, nutrition and health
- Vine, grape and wine innovations