IVES Technical Reviews
Launched in 2020, IVES Technical Reviews is a tool to transfer current research to end users.
Articles are sourced from scientific and technical journals and are reviewed by two members of the journal’s editorial board before publication. They are published online in six languages (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish) with Open Access.
Its editorial board is equally composed of more than 70 researchers and professionals of the wine industry. All the articles published are previously reviewed by at least two members of the board. This process not only guarantees scientific quality and robustness of the sources, but also ensures that the format, angle and presentation of the results are consistent and that the scientific content meets our readers’ expectations.
Support IVES Technical Reviews
Companies that are willing to contribute to the translation costs can apply for a “High Visibility Partnership”.
In return for funding of 10,000 € per year, they will be mentioned in each article published by the journal as follows:
“The translation of this article into (name of the language) was offered to you by (name of the company).”
🍇 Launched in 2020, IVES Technical Reviews is a peer-reviewed technical journal intended to transfer current research to end users.
🗣️ They are freely available online in six languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
🔬 Articles are based on scientific and technical data.
⭐️ Evaluated by two members of the journal’s editorial board before publication.
👉 Its editorial board includes:
· Damian Martin, editor-in-chief vine, Plant and Food Research (New Zealand)
· Nikolaos Kontoudakis, editor-in-chief wine, International Hellenic University (Greece)
· Julien Dumercq, editorial manager, International Viticulture and Enology Society
🤝 It is also composed of more than 70 researchers and wine industry professionals, in equal shares. All the articles published are previously reviewed (read and evaluated) by at least two members of the board.
👀 HOW ARE THE ARTICLES PUBLISHED?
1. SOURCES 🔗 Published research article or original research results.
2. TECHNICAL PAPER ✍️ Writing of a technical article of interest for professionals (practical or general interest).
3. SUBMISSION 🧐 Submission to the editors-in-chief in order to assess the interest of the topic and evaluate if it matches with the journal’s editorial policy.
4. EVALUATION 🔍 If validated by the editors-in-chief, sent to reviewers (one scientist and one professional in the field) in order to guarantee the scientific quality and interest for readers (two scientists for further evaluation if the results are original).
5. TRANSLATION 🌍 Translation into the other 5 languages of the journal after finalization of the article (several discussions between the reviewers and the authors are needed).
6. PRODUCTION 👩💻 Production of the article for online publication in the 6 languages: layout of the PDF versions and integration of the article online.