Publication date: Mar 28, 2023
Articles published in OENO One in March 2023
In March 2023, 10 articles were published in OENO One – vine and wine open access journal, click to read more:
- Mating still disrupted: Future elevated CO2 concentrations are likely to not interfere with Lobesia botrana and Eupoecilia ambiguella mating disruption in vineyards in the near future. Christine Becker, Anna Rummel, Jannicke Gallinger, Jürgen Gross, Annette Reineke.
- Identification of grape berry indigenous epiphytic yeasts with in vitro and in vivo antagonistic activity towards pathogenic fungi. Peter Ayogu, António Teixeira, Hernâni Gerós, Viviana Martins.
- In situ measurement of light transmission into wine bottles and calculation of shelf life. Zsófia Laposa, Soma Vesztergom, Marianna Kocsis, Ernő Keszei.
- Evaluation of the application of Wickerhamomyces anomalus supernatant for the control of relevant spoilage yeasts in wines. Benjamín Kuchen, Emilio Hector Paroldi, María Sol Azcona, María Carla Groff, Licia Pera, Fabio Vazquez.
- Leaf removal and deficit irrigation have diverse outcomes on composition and gene expression during berry development of Vitis vinifera L. cultivar Xinomavro. Anastasios Alatzas, Serafeim Theocharis, Dimitrios-Evangelos Miliordos, Yorgos Kotseridis, Stefanos Koundouras, Polydefkis Hatzopoulos.
- The grapevine metabolite profile of phloem sap is modified by flavescence dorée. António Teixeira, Henrique Noronha, Sarah Frusciante, Gianfranco Diretto, Hernâni Gerós.
- Are the characteristics of sparkling wines obtained by the Traditional or Charmat methods quite different from each other? Bruno Cisilotto, Fernando Joel Scariot, Luisa Vivian Schwarz, Ronaldo Kauê Mattos Rocha, Ana Paula Longaray Delamare, Sergio Echeverrigaray.
- Micro-CT constitutes a valuable tool in assessing the impact of cordon constriction on the vascular morphology of grapevines. Patrick O’Brien, Roberta De Bei, Cassandra Collins.
- Trends and climatic variability in the Chilean viticultural production zones: three decades of climatic data (1985-2015). Nicolás Verdugo-Vásquez, Raúl Orrego, Gastón Gutiérrez-Gamboa, Marisol Reyes, Andrés Zurita Silva, Claudio Balbontín, Nelba Gaete, Carolina Salazar-Parra.
- Continuous fed-batch strategy decreases acetic acid production and increases volatile ester formation in wines under high-gravity fermentation. Haixia Deng, Meiyu Wang, Erhu Li.