OENO-Macrowine 2023 – Important dates and program
We are very happy to act as a partner in the OENO Macrowine 2023. For this edition, we will publish the proceedings on IVES Conference Series portal and a selection of articles will be published in a special issue of OENO One.
The Organizing Committee of the OENO Macrowine that will take place in Bordeaux from July 10-13 2023 is pleased to announce that the Call For Abstracts is open. The theme of the conference is macromolecules and secondary metabolites of grapes and wines.
Authors are invited to submit one or several papers on the following topics:
- Plant and Environment – Grape and wine quality
- Grape and wine microorganisms: diversity and adaptation
- Wine chemistry, wine components with physiological effects
- Oenological pratices and processes
- Sensory properties: psychophysics-cognitive psychology, experimental economy, connexions with neurosciences
The scientific committee of the OENO Macrowine 2023 welcomes 3 types of communications:
- Short oral communication
All proceedings will be published with Open Access on IVES Conference Series.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 15, 2023.
- Early registration for the conference will open on January 30, 2023 and the registration deadline is May 30, 2023.
- The deadline for article submission to OENO One is October 31, 2023.