Publication date: Jul 10, 2023
EXTENDED DEADLINE | OENO One – Young scientist award
IVES launches the OENO One young scientist award. The objective is to reward young researchers who have already published their work in the OENO One Open Access journal.
- The applicant must be the first author of an article published in OENO One between 1 July 2022 and 30 June 2023 15 July 2023 (papers published outside this period are not eligible). However, articles accepted by 30 June 2023 15 July but not yet published will also be considered for this award.
- Age limit at the submission date of the article: 35 years old.
- At the time of the application, candidates must have completed their Master Degree (or equivalent), holding a PhD or a post-doc position.
- The application must be written in English.
- The award can be received only once.
- If selected, the winner commits to participate in the IVES Science meeting 2024 (February 29, 2024, California, USA – a good level of English is mandatory).
Award and schedule:
- €2,000 and an invitation to participate, as a speaker, in the next IVES Science Meeting, a scientific meeting dedicated to the partners and members of IVES (February 29, 2024, California, USA).
- An official certificate will be delivered.
- All expenses will be covered during the IVES Science Meeting.
- Extended deadline for application: 15 July 2023 25 July 2023.
- Publication of results: 31 October 2023.
Scientific committee:The committee is composed of the members of the working group “OENO One editorial strategy”. This committee may require additional evaluation by members of the journal’s editorial board.
- Cornelis van Leeuwen – Editor in chief (viticulture)
- Pierre-Louis Teissedre – Editor in chief (enology)
- Markus Rienth – Coordinator of the working group and associate editor
- Edoardo Costantini – Member of the working group and associate editor
- João Santos – Member of the working group and associate editor
- Georgios Kotseridis – Member of the working group and associate editor
- Jorge Ricardo da Silva – Member of the working group and associate editor
Editorial manager of OENO One and coordinator: