5 articles were published in OENO One – vine and wine open access journal – in September 2020, click to read more:
- Assessing grapevine phenological models under chinese climatic conditions.
Xueqiu Wang, Hua Li, Iñaki García de Cortázar Atauri
- Impact of 5-year bottle aging under controlled oxygen exposure on sulfur dioxide and phenolic composition of tannin-rich red wines.
Angelita Gambuti, Luigi Picariello, Alessandra Rinaldi, Maurizio Ugliano, Luigi Moio
- Modeling grape quality by multivariate analysis of viticulture practices, soil and climate.
Sandra Beauchet, Véronique Cariou, Christel Renaud-Gentie, Michel Meunier, René Siret, Marie Thiollet-Scholtus, Frédérique Jourjon
- Identification of putative chemical markers in white wine (Chasselas) related to nitrogen deficiencies in vineyards.
Ágnes Dienes-Nagy, Guillaume Marti, Lise Breant, Fabrice Lorenzini, Pascal Fuchsmann, Daniel Baumgartner, Vivian Zufferey, Jean-Laurent Spring, Katia Gindro, Olivier Viret, Jean-Luc Wolfender, Johannes Rösti
- From grape berries to wines: drought impacts on key secondary metabolites.
Stefania Savoi, Jose Carlos Herrera, Silvia Carlin, Cesare Lotti, Barbara Bucchetti, Enrico Peterlunger, Simone Diego Castellarin, Fulvio Mattivi