The 14th International Terroir congress and the 2nd ClimWine congress will be organized jointly in Bordeaux by the EGFV research unit (ISVV, university of Bordeaux – INRAE – Bordeaux Sciences Agro) from 3 – 8 July 2022.
The International Viticulture and Enology Society will publish with Open Access the proceedings through our portal IVES Conference Series and a selection of articles will be published on OENO One vine and wine Open Access journal.
- Poster presentations: only a one page abstract is required
- Oral presentations: a 4 (minimum) to 6 (maximum) page extended abstract is required
- Authors may apply for publication of a full text paper to OENO One wine and wine Open Access journal
Please note the following deadlines :
- October 15, 2021 final date for abstract submission
- November 30, 2021 notification to authors for Poster + abstract / Oral presentation + extended abtract / full OENO One paper
- February 28, 2022 : deadline for submission of full text papers for OENO One
- April 30, 2022 : deadline for extended abstract submission (oral presentations)
- June 15, 2022 : deadline for poster submissions
For more information, you can contact the conference committee.