- Modelling Chablis vintage quality in response to inter-annual variation in weather
Alex Biss, Richard Ellis
- Effects of post-veraison irrigation on the phenolic composition of Vitis vinifera L. cv. ‘Xinomavro’ grapes
Seraphim Theocharis, Nikolaos Nikolaou, Eleftheria Zioziou, Maria Kyraleou, Stamatina Kallithraka, Yorgos Kotseridis, Stefanos Koundouras
- Effects of cover crops and irrigation on ‘Tempranillo’ grapevine and berry physiology: an experiment under the Mediterranean conditions of Southern Portugal
Alexandra Tomaz, José Coleto Martínez, Carlos Arruda Pacheco
- Assessment of colour and tannin extraction in Tempranillo and Cabernet-Sauvignon using small-scale fermentation vessels
Antoni Sánchez-Ortiz, Montserrat Nadal-Roquet Jalmar, Miriam Lampreave-Figueras, Josep Maria Mateo-Sanz
- Development of a new procedure for the determination of the reactivity of brandies used in wine fortification
Joana Azevedo, João Pissarra, Filipa Amaro, Luis Guido, Joana Oliveira, Paulo Lopes, Paula Guedes de Pinho, Nuno Mateus, Victor de Freitas
- The role of diaphragm as a natural resistance to the necrosis produced by pruning cuts
Patricio Faúndez-López, Gastón Gutiérrez-Gamboa, Yerko Moreno-Simunovic
Sourced from the research article “Pruning cuts affect wood necrosis but not the percentage of budburst or shoot development on spur pruned vines for different grapevine varieties” (Vitis, 2021).
Available is 6 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.