Publication date: Feb 1, 2023
Articles published in OENO One in January 2023
In January 2023, 11 articles were published in OENO One – vine and wine open access journal, click to read more:
- A systemic approach to grapevine decline diagnosed using three key indicators: plant mortality, yield loss and vigour decrease. Anne MEROT, Guillaume Coulouma, Nathalie Smits, Elsa Robelot, Christian Gary, Lucia Guerin-Dubrana, Jouanel Poulmach, Xavier Burgun, Anne Pellegrino, Marc Fermaud.
- Chitosan and its applications in oenology. Cristóbal Lárez Velásquez.
- Use of unripe grape wine as a tool for reducing alcohol content and improving the quality and oenological characteristics of red wines. Alejandro Martínez-Moreno, Pilar Martínez-Pérez, Ana Belén Bautista-Ortín, Encarna Gómez-Plaza.
- A method to position a simple strip trial to improve trial efficiency and maximise the value of vineyard variability for decision-making. Xinxin Song, Robert G.V. Bramley, Katherine J. Evans.
- Isotopic comparison and correlation of δ13C between bulk wood and cellulose of Vitis vinifera L. . Federico Ariel Roig Puscama, Federico Berli, Benjamin Bois, Olivier Mathieu, Fidel Roig, Patricia Piccoli.
- Delayed grape ripening by intermittent shading to counter global warming depends on carry-over effects and water deficit conditions. Benjamin Tiffon-Terrade, Thierry Simonneau, Amélia Caffarra, Romaine Boulord, Philippe Pechier, Nicolas Saurin, Charles Romieu, Damien Fumey, Angélique Christophe.
- Canopy management through crop forcing impacts grapevine cv. ‘Touriga Nacional’ performance, ripening and berry metabolomics profile. Inês L. Cabral, António Teixeira, Manon Ferrier, Arnaud Lanoue, Joana Valente, Frank S. Rogerson, Fernando Alves, Susana M. P. Carvalho, Hernâni Varanda Gerós, Jorge Queiroz.
- Characterisation of the vertical temperature gradient in the canopy reveals increased trunk height to be a potential adaptation to climate change. Laure de Rességuier, Philippe Pieri, Séverine Mary, Romain Pons, Théo Petitjean, Cornelis van Leeuwen.
- Varietal thiols levels and sensory effects in South African Colombard wines. Rianco van Rooyen, Jeanne Brand, Wessel du Toit.
- 1H-NMR metabolomics for wine screening and analysis. Inès Le Mao, Grégory Da Costa, Tristan Richard.
- Foliar applications to vines of methyl jasmonate and nanoparticles doped with methyl jasmonate: impact on grape and wine polysaccharide composition. Leticia Martínez-Lapuente, Teresa Garde-Cerdan, Eva P. Pérez-Álvarez, Zenaida Guadalupe, Belén Parra-Torrejón, Belén Ayestarán.