From June 25th to June 28th 2019, the research unit in Enology, ISVV, University of Bordeaux, organizes jointly the 11th symposium of Enology, Œno2019 and the 11th edition of In Vino Analytica Scientia IVAS 2019. More than 20 years after the two first IVAS symposia (1997, 2001), IVAS is coming back to Bordeaux.
The following themes will be covered:
- Plant and Environment, Grape quality
- Grape and wine microorganisms : diversity and adaptation
- Œnological Practices and Process
- Analysis and composition of grapes, wines, wine spirits
- Chemical and Biochemical reactions, including grape and wines microorganisms impact
- Analytical developments from grape to wine, spirits : omics, chemometrics approaches…
- Sensory properties, psychophysics, experimental economy, connexions with neurosciences
OENO One will publish a special issue dedicated to “OENO2019”.