We had the pleasure to welcome “Ms Pam Dunsford (retired Chief Winemaker, Chapel Hill Wines), Bill Hardy (Hardy’s Brand Ambassador, Accolade Wines, Australia) and Geoff Hardy (Vigneron, K1 Wines and Wines by Geoff Hardy, Australia) at the Institute of vine and wine science (ISVV, one of our historical institutional members in Bordeaux) on the 5th of September. They stayed a whole afternoon to attend a presentation of the ISVV and of IVES, given by Alain Blanchard (Director of the ISVV) and Julien Dumercq (editorial manager of IVES) and then to visit the facilities, including state-of-the-art laboratories. A good first step for further collaboration!
- Articles published in OENO One in October 2023
- Articles published in IVES Technical Reviews in October 2023
- Effect of foliar application of Ca, Si and their combination on grape volatile composition
- Late winter pruning induces a maturity delay under temperature-increased conditions in cv. Merlot from Chile
- Effect of two water deficit regimes on the agronomic response of 12 grapevine varieties cultivated in a semi-arid climate