5 articles were published in OENO One – vine and wine open access journal – in April 2020, click to read more:
- Geffroy O., Kleiber D., & Jacques A. May peppery wines be the spice of life? A review of research on the ‘pepper’ aroma and the sesquiterpenoid rotundone.
- Lemos Junior W. J. F., Nadai C., Rolle L., da Silva Gulao E., Miguez da Rocha Leãoe M. H., Giacomini A., Corich V., & Vincenzi S. Influence of the mannoproteins of different strains of Starmerella bacillaris used in single and sequential fermentations on foamability, tartaric and protein stabilities of wines.
- Zhu J., Fraysse R., Trought M. C., Raw V., Yang L., Greven M., Martin D., & Agnew R. Quantifying the seasonal variations in grapevine yield components based on pre- and post-flowering weather conditions.
- L Inglis D., Kelly J., van Dyk S., Dowling L., Pickering G., & Kemp B. Saccharomyces uvarum yeast isolate consumes acetic acid during fermentation of high sugar juice and juice with high starting volatile acidity.
- Sozzi M., Kayad A., Marinello F., Taylor J., & Tisseyre B. Comparing vineyard imagery acquired from Sentinel-2 and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) platform.
Tags: OENO OneOpen Access