6 articles were published in OENO One – vine and wine open access journal – in November 2021, click to read more:
- Estimation of Leaf Area Index in vineyards by analysing projected shadows using UAV imagery. Sergio Vélez, Carlos Poblete-Echeverría, José Antonio Rubio, Rubén vacas, Enrique Barajas.
- Screening of epiphytic rhizosphere-associated bacteria in Argentinian Malbec and Cabernet-Sauvignon vineyards for potential use as biological fertilisers and pathogen-control agents. Mónica Oyuela Aguilar, Florencia Álvarez, Daniela Medeot, Edgardo Jofré, Liliana Semorile, Mariano Pistorio
- Ampelographic and molecular characterisation of grapevine varieties in the gene bank of the experimental vineyard ‘Radmilovac’ – Serbia. Kristina Milišić, Branislava Sivčev, Nataša Štajner, Jernej Jakše, Saša Matijašević, Dragan Nikolić, Tatjana Popović, Zorica Ranković-Vasić
- Monitoring vineyard water status using Sentinel-2 images: qualitative survey on five wine estates in the south of France. Eve Laroche Pinel, Sylvie Duthoit, Anne D. Costard, Jacques Rousseau, Jérome Hourdel, Marie Vidal-Vigneron, Véronique Cheret, Harold Clenet
- SSR and SNP genetic profiling of Armenian grape cultivars gives insights into their identity and pedigree relationships. Anna Nebish, Javier Tello, Yolanda Ferradás, Rouben Aroutiounian, José Miguel Martínez-Zapater, Javier Ibáñez
- Impact of microoxygenation on Pinot noir wines with different initial phenolic content. Yi Yang, Rebecca Christina Deed, Leandro Dias Araujo, Paul Andrew Kilmartin